In anticipation of Johhny Depp's upcoming movie Public Enemies (with hats galore) here's my list of the top 5 dudes that make hats look good.
1. Johnny Depp - He has a rugged artistic charm and when he tops it with a hat it's a thing of beauty.
2. Frank Sinatra - On screen, off screen whenever Sinatra wore a hat it was a fashion statement.
3. Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones - One hat turned Indiana Jones from nerdy professor to action icon. That and his awesome whip.
4. Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca - He gave us the classic lines: "We'll always have Paris" and "Here's looking at you, kid." Just imagine the final scene without Humphrey in his hat. It wouldn't be the same.
5. Denzel Washington in Devil in a Blue Dress - The hat. The suspenders. Denzel in his prime. It's too much.
Who are your favorite hat heroes?